Goddes of Beauty

Home Forums Discussion Goddes of Beauty

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Victoria 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Tiny

Wink wink…. oh my goddess of beauty.. i dont have words… it was something i have never felt before…. i am glad you like the gift… it surely looks pretty damn hot on you… thanks for my gift as well… see you soon Victoria..

I am surely going to miss you…

Eugene

• #2236 Reply
      Victoria

Hi babes

It was so lovely to meet you and I hope to see you soon.

All my love Eugene 💕

xx Your Goddess of Beauty, Victoria

• #2039 Reply
    Victoria

Hi Tiny

I can’t wait to meet you.

Your goddess of beauty is a lady that loves lingerie, perfume and chocolate.

Im glad you love my new pics Tiny, you make it all worth it with the sweetest compliments❤️.

If you’d like to see me in those yoga pants, make sure to let our receptionist know in advance.

See you soon honey xx

All my love, Vic

• #2044 Reply
      Tiny

Ohh my sweet goddess… I believe you are full of surprises…. ☺

Maybe I can get you something sexy.. What colour would you prefer? 😈 Maybe something in a sassy black with a red rose…

What would you prefer me to wear? Maybe I will show up with only a towel on? Hmm… do you maybe have a suggestion on what you would like me to wear?  Do you like a god in a suit and tie? Ties can usually be used as well.

Yours Sincerely

Tiny

• #2073 Reply
      Victoria

Trust me, I am full of surprises.

I love a man in a suit 😉 and don’t worry, a tie is not necessary. Some chest is always good.

If you want to get me something sexy, what better colour than black.

See you soon babes xx

• #2125 Reply
      Tiny

Just 3 more days until I meet you. I am so excited. I am like a child getting a new toy. Haha.. Be safe my goddess.

Xoxo

• #2031 Reply
    Tiny

To the goddes of Beauty

In just a few days I will be meeting you and I am just wondering to myself how can I truely make this an exceptional one.

I know goddesses love gifts. But what does my goddess prefer?

VICTORIA, I love the newest photos from you. They are stunning. Now I wish i could see my goddess in tight yoga pants and a white see through crop top. So damn sexy…

With love from Tiny

Reply To: Goddes of Beauty
Your information: